Bluetooth Audit Device
The Coinco Bluetooth Audit Exec offers a simple low cost solution allowing accurate collection of
Management Information System (MIS) audit data from payment systems in an automated way thereby keeping cash under control
and preventing cash shrinkage. The Coinco Blackberry application completes the Bluetooth solution allowing the handheld device to upload the full audit data and store the file in EVA-DTS format.
Initially available for use with Executive protocol vending machines the Coinco CBA-EXEC solution is a fully automated audit data collection system using Bluetooth connectivity.
The Coinco Blackberry application uses the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) to connect with a LM048 Bluetooth adapter attached to the Executive coin changer within the vending machine. The Audit data is read using the DEX UCS protocol and stores the file in EVA-DTS format.
The application provides vending operators with features to search and connect to vending machines with the Coinco ID. This provides added security by making these vending machines non-discoverable to anyone else.
Information gathered includes vends completed, coins accepted and coins paid out. Having accurate audit data provides operators with an understanding of machine stock levels together with payout optimisation recommendations.
- Easily retrospectively connected to any Executive Protocol Coin Mechanism.
- Information gathered includes vends completed, coins accepted and coins paid out.
- The Audit data is read using the DEX UCS protocol and stores the file in EVA-DTS format.
- The CBA-EXEC simplifies the audit collection process by automatically collecting the information onto a Blackberry device.
This minimizes data entry errors, saves time and provides complete audit information from the payment system.
- Collected data can easily be exported to Microsoft Excel for simple analysis or to more complex back office systems.